Friday, May 15, 2009

The damn computer broke.

Mssr. M's laptop broke so now we can only get to the internet from the WoW bar which is thankfully not that far from our house (which is to say that it is not far from the nearest entry point into town once we actually reach the town after descending the mountain. So it is a bit far but at least no extra bus rides are required.

In other words I'll be scarce for awhile. It sucks, but oh well. It's not like I was all that available beforehand anyway.

Uh. That's all for now I guess. Got a substitute gig, and I'm hoping it's not going to be the same week as my friend T's visit, but I think it is, so...laaaaaaame.
Buh. No more for now. Okay bye.

2 comments:

Redge said...

THAT IS SO DAMN LAME. I send you good compy lappy um. Energy.

Earthan said...

Forgot to close a parenthetical. THE SHAME. CAN I ENDURE IT?